Thursday 6 May 2010

Final Contents Page for Music Magazine



Above is my final contents page for the music magazine "Ambience" that I have created. I created my contents page on Adobe Photoshop 7.0 using 3 of my original edited images. I also included the new designed logo.
By analysing content pages as part of my research, I gained valuable information and knew what I needed my own contents page to look like. I also completed a rough draft of my contents page before designing it, so I based my final idea around the original draft plan.
Photoshop allowed me to use a variety of tools when creating my final contents page. It allowed me to add and edit text, images and shapes. I gained experience using different tools on Photoshop by practising editing different images and therefore I applied my skills when designing my front cover. I made sure that the contents page was understandable and that stories featured on the front cover, where included in the different page list.
I have included the same daisy image/stamp on every page as this will be used as an recognisable image.

No comments:

Post a Comment